In the old days, when a pipe at your Chicago home or building’s sewer system burst, having it repaired often involved digging up the whole yard, tearing up the driveway and thus ruining all of Grandma’s darling rose bushes. But now with the use of the trenchless sewer repair system, you no longer have to go through such home and yard disruptions. The only digging you are going to be concerned of are the two access holes that need to be dug in order for the trenchless sewer repair to be effectively done. Digging up these two access holes will be very minimal so they are not going to cause you any yard or rose bushes issues.
Not all Chicago sewer companies offer this type of repair so inquire first before hiring anyone. To give you more reasons as to why you should ask for a Chicago trenchless sewer repair over a traditional dig-and-replace method, here are the benefits of using the former.
- The cost is comparable if not less expensive than other methods. Plumbing companies do not usually charge the same fees. So if you really want to get the same service for a much lower cost, then do your homework. Start researching. Call plumbing businesses, inquire about their services and charges then compare prices. The internet is also a very good resource. Some plumbing businesses have websites where you can hire and tap them with just a few mouse clicks.
- With a trenchless sewer repair, getting the job done is much quicker. A traditional Chicago sewer repair could take days to complete. This means disrupted utility services in your home or building for some time. With a trenchless repair, the job could be done in a day or even in just a few hours.
- No mess and destruction done on your yard. You do not have to worry about a driveway, a patio, a side walk, a fence, a cable line or a gas line being destroyed. The only digging to be done will be on the two access points which should not concern you the least bit.
- No more replanting uprooted plants, replacing a fence or repaying people to put the dug soil back in. Chicago trenchless sewer repair leaves no mess behind unlike traditional methods.
- These are just a few of the benefits from a trenchless sewer repair. If you are to compare these benefits to the ones that other traditional methods offer, trenchless repairs will hand down win.
A trenchless sewer repair can be accomplished in two ways. The first way which is called pipe relining will involve placing a fiber glass liner inside the pipes that were damaged. The second way will have to burst apart the old and damaged pipe as a new sewer pipe is pulled through and put on its place.
A Chicago trenchless sewer repair will above all save you time and money. It is quick. It often costs less. It does not leave any mess behind. So as much as possible, it is best to a have your sewer problems solved the trenchless way. Contact your local Chicago sewer contractor today for trenchless sewer repairs.